NGA013/21 SOGEA and SOGfast Advanced install Pilot price
This briefing is for all Communications Providers (CPs).
This briefing is to inform CPs about the SOGEA and SOGfast Advanced install Pilot price.
We are pleased to share the Pilot price for the SOGEA and SOGfast Advanced installation journey.
The Advanced installation journey has been developed to address the complex requirements of business and public sector customers that the existing Standard and Premium journeys are not designed to deliver.
Advanced installation includes the following capabilities:
- Up to 100m wiring from where Openreach network is presented into the premises
- More complex cabling
- Through multiple walls
- On existing cable trays running horizontally or vertically using cable ties (may include through multiple floors)
- Through ceiling or floor tiles that are removable and accessible
- Using in-situ cabling (structured) to provide service.
- Connect to existing in-building structured cabling e.g. in comms rooms.
- X-Marks the spot to indicate preference for NTE or ONT install location
- Unattended install - Speed test results in KCI 3 to confirm install
- Site inductions and safety courses
- Ability to conduct installs over 100m length with TRCs applied to pay for additional work beyond the 100m distance – usual TRC banding and pricing applies.
Ability to conduct installs over 100m length with TRCs applied to pay for additional work beyond the 100m distance – usual TRC banding and pricing applies.
We intend to begin a UK-wide Pilot of SOGEA and SOGfast Advanced install in Q4 2021/22 starting 1 February 2022. The Pilot will last for six months subject to possible extensions. Product launch will follow a successful Pilot phase.
The SOGEA and SOGfast Advanced installation Pilot prices will come into force on 1 February 2022.
Please refer to ACCN OR744 for further details.
Please contact your Openreach SRM for further details on the SOGEA and SOGfast Advanced install Pilot.
If you've any questions about this briefing please get in touch with your business development manager or customer experience manager.