Get support for your infrastructure bids
If you’re bidding for complex infrastructure projects, you might need to go beyond our standard products and services. That could mean our Full Fibre Infrastructure Build (FFIB), our standard products and services, or a combination.
Our bid support team help communications providers respond to invitations to tender (ITTs). They’ll give you specific information, quotes and in-depth support as you build your bid.
- get the right details about FFIB
- find out accurate costs
- get support for complex bids.
- We’ll help you create complex bids combining different products and services.
- Our support helps you bid for local body and government-funded opportunities.
We use a simple process to support you and your bids as follows:
- Request Bid support
- Bid qualification and Site Vetting
- Agree accurate bid data
- Model and price solution provided
- Openreach approval governance
- Return Bid response to customer
Full Fibre Infrastructure Build (FFIB)
We base our FFIB pricing on our FTTP architecture design principles . For each bid we’ll calculate a price based on where it is, the site volumes and the infrastructure that’s already in place.
FFIB fibre infrastructure is future proofed and can carry all Openreach fibre services, including gigabit broadband, Ethernet and optical high bandwidth services