Full fibre infrastructure build (FFIB) for projects across multiple sites
FFIB brings our network to sites where you need it. It gives communications providers and corporate customers a future-proof fibre connection that’s ready to go.
Our builds reach all the way to the network terminating equipment (NTE) in the building. The fibre infrastructure can carry all fibre services, including gigabit broadband, Ethernet and optical high bandwidth services.
FFIB is passive, which means it doesn’t include any services: you’ll need to buy these from your choice of communications provider.
- You get full fibre using our existing network and ducts. So there’s no need to dig up streets.
- Bring fibre closer to residents and businesses so they can get it more easily.
- A ready-to-go fibre connection makes houses and apartments more attractive to buyers.
- We’ve designed FFIB to seamlessly blend with our existing network. This keeps things simple for local government maintenance and upgrades, and gives access to the full range of speeds and network products.
- A futureproof fibre connection means you won’t need expensive infrastructure upgrades to get future services.
Prices for Wholesale Extension Service & Wholesale End to End Extension Service, Backhaul Extension Service, Backhaul Network Services, Openreach Network Backhaul Services, Cablelink, Street Access, Broadcast Access, CCTV Access, Ethernet Transfer of Service, Optical Spectrum Access, Optical Spectrum Extended Access, Ethernet Backhaul Services, Bulk Transport Link and Ethernet Access Direct.
Prices for Generic Ethernet Acces Fibre to the Premises Products, Fibre Integrated Reception System and Generic Ethernet Access Fibre to the Cabinet products.
Help and support
You can find information about using this site, advice on services and help with your account on our help and support pages.