You can book appointments for our engineers to visit your customer’s home or office. Simply book the appointment through the appointing dialogue service and choose a timeslot:
Monday to Friday
• Early morning (7am to 8am)
• Late morning (10am to 12am)
• Early afternoon (2pm to 4pm)
• Early evening (6pm to 9pm).
• Morning (8am to 12.59pm)
• Afternoon (1pm to 6pm).
You can book appointments for:
• WLR3 PSTN, ISDN2 – up to eight channels
• local loop unbundling metallic path facility (LLU MPF)
• SIM1 and 2 provision
• Generic Ethernet Access (GEA) – Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC)
• service based solutions (SBS) linked orders – with WLR, LLU or next generation access
• multi-line aux – up to four lines.
• Offer appointments at convenient times for your customers – like outside opening hours for retailers, or outside working hours for commuters.
• Keep disruption to customers’ businesses to a minimum by letting them choose a good time for us to carry out work.
Help and support
You can find information about using this site, advice on services and help with your account on our help and support pages.