How to contact Openreach

If you're at home or work and have a problem with your phone or broadband  or want to change an engineer appointment you MUST contact your service provider (the people who you pay your bill to).  They will raise the issue with us on your behalf.

If you need help for other reasons, use the links below.

To contact us about connections for New Build Homes visit:

Communications providers click here to contact us