GEN084/20 DFX Pre-2000 Fibre Trial
23/10/2020 For Information
This briefing is for all Communications Providers (CPs).
This briefing is to inform CPs about our intent to run a trial to test the use of pre-2000 fibre for DFX circuits up to 40km in length.
We are proposing to run a trial to test the use of pre-2000 fibre for DFX. The trial will have the following scope:
- The trial will run from 2 November 2020 to 31 January 2021.
- Circuits with a maximum route distance of 40km or less are permitted.
- Maximum of 20 orders per CP.
- Insertion loss measurements and standards will apply in accordance with the DFX Contract, Product Description and SIN.
- No service level guarantee compensation payments will be payable under this trial for provisions.
If you've any questions about this briefing please get in touch with your business development manager who’ll be happy to help.