ETH083/19 Project services order desk trial - Ethernet Access Direct (EAD)
06/11/2019 For Information
This briefing is for all Ethernet Communications Providers (CPs).
This briefing announces the launch of a chargeable trial by Openreach project services aimed at providing coordination for singleton Ethernet Access Direct (EAD) orders.
The order desk trial is intended to make available project services coordination support for singleton EAD orders. The trial will run for 3 months starting from 17 December 2019 until 16 March 2020.
- Each circuit within the trial will be priced at £502.78.
- CPs will be required to sign the trial contract in order to participate.
- Orders will continue to receive coordination support until order completion or order cancellation.
- EAD circuits only.
- The trial will be limited to 60 orders and capacity will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Each CP can request a maximum of 5 orders within the trial.
Following the completion of this trial, we will assess how to take this forward.
This briefing supports ACCN OR617