ETH045/19 Ethernet Access Direct (EAD) Cancellation Special Offer
04/07/2019 For Information
This briefing is for all Communications Providers (CPs).
This briefing announces a cancellation special offer for EAD orders that meet certain criteria.
To help remove unwanted orders from our workstack, we notified industry at the Ethernet Service Forum (ESF) on 3 July 2019 that we are launching an eight week one-off EAD cancellation special offer which will run following a notification period:
- The offer will run from 1 August 2019 to 26 September 2019
During this period customers will be able to cancel aged EAD orders (> 90 days from OVD1) without incurring standard EAD cancellation charges, and with up to the first £5,000 of incurred ECCs exempted.
- Openreach will share a list of eligible circuits with CPs via customer experience leads
- CPs will confirm circuits for cancellation with Openreach via customer experience leads
- Customer experience leads will reconfirm circuits are eligible and the customer will be notified of outcome
- CP will raise the cancellation
- Charges will be rebated
Please support this activity and work with us to remove all orders that need to be cancelled. This will assist our delivery teams by focusing efforts on orders that are business critical for customers.
If you've any questions about this briefing please get in touch with your Customer Experience manager who'll be happy to help.
'Order Validation Date