1) Rental is charged monthly in advance and will be rounded up to the nearest penny. BT will apportion rental on a daily basis for the initial period if that initial period is less than a month and include such rental charge on the invoice for the first full month.
2) For specific Singleton Migrations and Product Managed Migrations (Bulk and Mass) there is no Cease charge associated
3) For ISDN/Highway conversions to broadband Simultaneous Provide of SMPF cost applies and the cost of conversion from ISDN/HW to WLR is a separate WLR price list cost.
4) The Expedite charge is payable in addition to the SMPF connection charge. The charge is only raised if the revised Customer Committed Date is met.
5) This price applies when a CP orders multiple migrations of an existing customer base from SMPF (IPstream or Datastream) to SMPF where Project Managed Bulk Migrations are involved.
6) This price applies to Same CP Bulk Migrations from IPstream or Datastream to SMPF only where BT project management is involved. Volume restrictions will apply.
7) If Cease and Provide orders are used to transfer an end user instead of a migration order then the cease charge is applicable.
8) This Charge is only applicable to the EMP Platform
9) Cancel or Amend orders are only allowed up until the order point of no return (For definition of PONR refer to the MPF/SMPF End to End Process Manual available on the LLU web site).
10) Allowable changes for SMPF are; Amend orders for in-flight change to Tie Pair, Customer Required Date and Care Level Modification. Currently there is no charge for change of Tie Pair due to tie pair in use warnings.
11) This charge is only raised if the outcome of the standard line test is Right When Tested.
12) If this Module is required customers will also be charged the Base Module price.
13) Once ordered, these test products cannot be cancelled without incurring the full charge.
14) These measurements are optional and the charges apply in addition to those for a standard line test.
15) Additional charges may be raised where non standard work is required:. For work done by Openreach engineers not included in standard prices see `Time Related Charges' in the Service Products section of the price list for details: .http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/pricing/serviceproducts.do
Where a Communication Provider has agreed an appointment with BT for work at the End Users' site in connection with the Communication Provider service, if BT is unable to carry out the work at, or gain access to, such End User site or the appointment is broken (unless due to BT's error). BT reserves the right to raise a Visit Charge as detailed in Common Portfolio Products Section of this Price List: http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/pricing/serviceproducts.do
16) The SMPF Flexi Cease Fault Investigation Charge will be raised where a narrowband fault is investigated and proven to be on a CP's exchange based or Distance Located equipment and Left-In-Jumpers are in circuit on the MDF(s).
17) This charge is raised when an SMPF or MPF trouble report is cleared RWT in the Openreach network following an engineering visit to the exchange or out to line.
18) The Standard connection charge will apply for the second line. ECCs will apply for all excess construction costs. No minimum threshold will apply for the excess construction costs.
19) A stopped 1Mb/s line can be re-started to give a 1Mb/s BET line, but will need to be separately upgraded to 2Mb/s, if this is required by the customer. Two separate charges would therefore apply (re-activation and upgrade).