Time Related Charges (Note 5)
Time Related Charges (applicable to Out of Hours Visits, Abortive Visits, Equipment Testing, etc.) are detailed in the Service Products section of the price list that can be found at:
1) A Site is assumed to be served by suitable fibre from the exchange. All Orders taken for the provision of DFX are subject to feasibility checks to ensure that service can be technically provided.
2) Rental is payable in advance. Monthly billing of this item is offered as standard.
3) All days will be calculated as Working Days, i.e. ignoring weekends and public holidays. The cancellation date must be given in writing by the Communications Provider. The full cost of any additional work, e.g. duct, time related charges, which have been specifically incurred for the order at the time of the cancellation, will be recovered in addition to the cancellation charge.
4) All services include the care level set out in the Service Level Agreement within the price.
5) Additional charges may be raised where non standard work is required. For work done by Openreach engineers not included in standard prices see `Time Related Charges' in the Service Products section of the price list for details:
6) DFX Fibre Pair is the provision of two fibres along the same route and does not provide diverse routing resilience.
7) If a Communications Provider requires a non resilient circuit to be regraded to Resilience Option 2 (RO2), that would be treated as new Connection. Conversely, if a RO2 circuit is to be regraded to non resilient circuit, that is treated as fibre termination.
8) The price applicable to Connection will be that price quoted as part of the Order process which will be that current in the Openreach Price List applicable at the date of Order placement. When prices change the new prices will only apply to new Orders received subsequent to the date that a price change applies from.
9) The Right When Tested (RWT) charge will be raised on any RWT fault. CPs will only be charged on RWT faults that exceed 6% volume of their total RWT faults, per period. CPs will not be charged their first RWT fault per period. Billing of RWT faults will occur once per period. Each period is three months in length. RWT faults will be charged based on the time when the fault was raised.
10) If a Communications Provider ceases its circuit within the 12 month minimum period, then the CP will pay a cease charge which shall be the rental charge of the remaining of the contract minimum period and a Cessation Charge.
11) The costs for DFX Resilience RO2 circuits are charged at the same prices as listed in the Connection, Rental and Main Link charges above.
12) As with other regulated rental products that have a charge ceiling set by Ofcom that is not divisible by twelve, Openreach will flex the monthly charges up or down, so that over the course of the year the total price charged is no more than the Ofcom charge ceiling. This process applies wherever the listed price is not divisible by 12. The flexing of the monthly charges is shown below.
Single Fibre Rental for the year 1 August 2019 to 31 March 2020:
August to October £8.84
November to Mar £8.83
Single Fibre Rental for the year 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021:
April to July £8.84
August to Mar £8.83
Fibre Pair Rental for the year 1 August 2019 to 31 March 2020:
August to December £17.67
January to March £17.66
Fibre Pair Rental for the year 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021:
April to November £17.67
December to March £17.66
Single Fibre Main Link Rental for the year 1 August 2019 to 31 March 2020:
August to October £0.011
November to March £0.010
Single Fibre Main Link Rental for the year 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021:
April to August £0.011
September to March £0.010
Fibre Pair Main Link Rental for the year 1 August 2019 to 31 March 2020:
August to February £0.021
Fibre Pair Main Link Rental for the year 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021:
April to January £0.021
February to March £0.020