1) A Simultaneous Provide is where the service is provided as part of a new copper line provision on either MPF or WLR with the same CCD as a new provision of the GEA FTTC Product. The prices shown here refer to the the GEA FTTC element of that provide only.
2) The Expedite charge is payable in addition to the FTTC connection charge. The charge is only raised if the revised Customer Committed Date is met.
3) This is not offered as a discrete product but instead is part of the engineer installation connection variants. It will continue to appear as a zero cost transaction on your bill for information.
4) Hold to Term Charges become due when a Service is ceased before the expiry of any minimum term for that Service. The minimum term period for Fibre to the Cabinet products is 12 months, unless the GEA service has migrated between Communications Providers when a minimum term of one month following such migration will apply. The rebate on Hold to Term charges set out here is payable one month in arrears on a Communication Providers total Hold to Term charges payable in the previous month. It will be shown on the bill separately. The percentage is based on data from the Office of National Statistics, Property Transactions report and will be refreshed annually in March.
5) In addition to the connection charge, an additional Managed Installation Event Charge will apply as defined in the Transaction charges section.
6) The price of the Base Module of Managed Install is included within this charge.
7) The PCP Only Install charge is charged if a specific appointment slot is selected to complete the order. Additional appointment event charges will further apply if a Flexible or Expedited appointment is selected for the PCP Only provision.
8) Cancellation charges are compensatory and not subject to VAT Upstream Bandwith, DLM Police, Remote ID, Downstream Bandwidth, Downstream Data Bandwidth are chargable modifies.
CRD Amend, Order notes amend, Care Level amend, Outer Tag amend, Home Wiring soluiton, Chargable Cancels, Order Cancellation are chargable amends
NTE Shift - can be found at: http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/pricing/serviceproducts.do
MPF Standard Line and Network RWT can be found at the LLU Price List: http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/pricing/lluprices.doRepair Service LevelsDetails can be found under the Service Products section of the price list, that can be found at:http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/pricing/serviceproducts.doOther Charges Time Related Charges For Time Related Charges (applicable to Out of Hours Visits, Abortive Visits, Equipment Testing, etc.) refer to the Service Products section of the price list, that can be found at: http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/pricing/serviceproducts.do
Repair Service Levels
Details can be found under the Service Products section of the price list, that can be found at:
Time Related Charges
For Time Related Charges (applicable to Out of Hours Visits, Abortive Visits, Equipment Testing, etc.) refer to the Service Products section of the price list, that can be found at: