1) These prices will be applied in accordance with the ‘Conditions’ section of the Connectivity Services Contract.
2) A Site is assumed to be served by suitable fibre from the local exchange. All Orders taken for the provision of Backhaul Extension Services are subject to feasibility checks to ensure that service can be technically provided. BT reserves the right to charge Excess Construction Charges where necessary including in situations where suitable fibre from the local serving exchange does not exist or is deficient.
3) A fixed charge is made for each link (or “End”) from the Communications Provider’s Site or the Co-location, Netlocate or BT Locate space to the local serving exchange. An additional Main Link charge is made for each circuit, calculated on the radial distance between the local serving exchanges. Main Link charges do not apply for circuits within the same local serving exchange area.
4) Rental is payable in advance. Quarterly billing of this item is offered as standard. Monthly billing is also available upon request. A 28 day cut off period is applicable prior to the end of the standard quarterly billing cycle.
5) All days will be calculated as Working Days, i.e. ignoring weekends and public holidays. The cancellation date must be given in writing by the Communications Provider. If BT fails to meet the Contractual Delivery Date and the Communications Provider cancels the order, a charge will not be raised. The full cost of any additional work, e.g. duct, which has been specifically incurred for the order by the time of the cancellation, will be recovered in addition to the cancellation charge. Should a Communications Provider request amendments to the Contractual Delivery Date and subsequently cancel the order, the cancellation charge will be calculated on the days between the dates that the Communications Provider notified BT of the first amendment and the original Contractual Delivery Date.
6) Backhaul Extension Service 10/100/155/622/1000/2500/10000 includes the care level set out in the Service Level Agreement within tariff.
7) For Time Related Charges (applicable to Out of Hours Visits, Abortive Visits, Equipment Testing, etc.) refer to the Service Products section of the price list, can be found at:
8) Excess Construction Charges will be raised in addition to normal Connection charges where additional infrastructure is provided to give new or extended service at a Communications Provider’s / End User’s Site or other requested location where BT would otherwise not choose to extend its network on the basis of normal commercial criteria. Excess charges apply to situations of extended reach, including provision to a new location within the Communications Provider’s / End User’s Site but does not apply to situations where existing capacity needs to be increased. There is no ‘within tariff’ allowance - the full value of any applicable charge is payable. Excess Construction Charges are detailed in the Service Products section of the price list, can be found at:
9) From June 1st 2011 Backhaul Extension Services Resilience Option 2 will only be available for above 1 Gb.
10) If a Communications Provider requires a non resilient circuit to be regraded to above 1 Gb Resilient Option 2 circuit, that requires routing re-work, then a cease and re-provide has to be requested.
11) All orders submitted for migration, (whether subsequently found to be valid or invalid migration requests) are subject to the re-classification charge applicable to the bandwidth migrated.
12) Migration from the LES 2, LES 2500A & LES 10000A services is not available and there is not an equivalent service in the BES portfolio for LES 2. Migration from Previously withdrawn LES products (e.g. LES 1, LES 3, etc.) is not available)
13) Daisy chain rental prices are only applicable on circuits which are between 2 co-location sites located in BT local serving exchanges. These locations can be the Communications Provider’s Co-location area, Netlocate space or BT Locate space.
14) Common Portfolio charges will be applied in addition to standard connection charges, if applicable.
15) The price applicable to Connection will be that price quoted as part of the Order process which will be that applicable at the date of Order placement. When prices change the new prices will only apply to new Orders received subsequent to the date that a price change applies from.
16) FlexZone is as defined at www.openreach.co.uk/flexzone