TDM Backhaul Bearer
TDM Backhaul Bearer (TBB) is a highly efficient, cost effective way of delivering large volumes of data, quickly and securely. It delivers permanently connected, uncontended bandwidth from an Access Serving Node (ASN) to an Openreach Handover Point (OHP) or from and ASN to another ASN (see product description for routing options).
- Offers high bandwidth connectivity where native TDM transport is required
- Distance independent pricing
- Resilience option offers affordable protection against fibre breaks and unforeseen issues
- Extend the reach of your own networks
- Make fast, informed decisions by checking backhaul availability via the Openreach portal
Access to this area requires a portal login.
Find out more about LLU Plan & Build products including Access Locate and Co-mingling.