TDM (Time Division Multiplex) Access Bearer Service
The TDM Access Bearer service provides high speed, point-to-point data services between sites, that are permanently connected and available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. The service can be used to provide connection between your network and an end user site, or between an end user-to-end user or between your network sites (i.e. daisy-chain).
- Offers high bandwidths 155Mbit/s, 622Mbit/s & 2.5Gbit/s
- STM 1, 4 and 16 Interfaces supported
- Resilience Option 2 available
- Circuit management at both ends of the service
- Maximum 63km route distance
Access to this area requires a portal login.
Find out more about LLU Plan & Build products including Access Locate and Co-mingling.