Tell us something about our network
Tell us what it's about and we'll put you in touch with the right team
We want to know immediately if you think that any part of our network (outside the boundary of your property) has the potential to be a danger to the general public, if you notice that it has been damaged, or to report unsafe or messy Openreach worksites. We'd like you to call us on 0800 0232023 if you spot any of the following so we can attend to it quickly:
- Damaged underground cables (typically caused by mechanical diggers in built-up areas)
- Loose cables or cables dangling from telephone poles
- Damaged green cabinets and/or open doors on them
- Damaged telephone poles (e.g. poles leaning at awkward angles, or poles that have been completely smashed to the ground)
- Loose, cracked or missing manhole covers
We also want to know if any of our work in progress or recently completed, concerns you as follows:
Please note: If you have a problem regarding a fault on your line, the quality of your installation, or a delay or change of appointment request, please contact your service provider, not Openreach, as we won't be to help you without their authority. Contacting your service provider (the people who you pay your bill to) is the fastest way to get a resolution to your problem. Your service provider can then raise the issue with us on your behalf.
If you raise a complaint directly with us that we can't help with unless we have the authority of your provider, the result will be further delays in the resolution of the issue.